Have you been wondering what we have going on at the Village Arts Factory? Wait no more! Everyone is invited to come see what the Village Arts Factory is all about on Sunday, March 27th from 1pm-4pm (50755 Cherry Hill Rd. in Canton’s historic Cherry Hill Village). Learn more about our artists’ studios and each small business that calls the VAF home, classes, volunteer opportunities, the Cut Short Memorial, help for veterans in need, all the ways that we celebrate the arts for all ages and events happening in 2022.
Scheduled events for the Open House March 27th:
- 35% off of art supplies at D&M Art Studio (sale does not include classes or summer camps)
- Smokey Citrine will be open and selling their beautiful jewelry
- The Branded Barby will be here to answer your questions about body art
- The Cherry Hill Potters Guild will have pottery demonstrations
- Kelly Caroline Henna will be open for business from 1pm-3pm
- Soap making demo at Science & Lyes
- Pilates demonstration in Personal Pilates and Fitness
The Village Arts Factory is a welcoming place for the community to safely come together. We invite you to come see what we’re all about. Please check out our website www.villagearrtsfactory.com to learn more about all of the ways that you can help support us.